Can we please all just be friends?

Hey Everybody, it’s getting close to Christmas. love your neighbor and all that. The powers that are against America right now have really ruined a lot of people’s holiday and I believe in Peace and Love. Love can save us.

11 Likes
3 Likes

@jukebox

Very cool… thank you…

Spreading the love… :v:

The guy claimed allegiance to Isis :confused:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

That’s a load of garbage. Nothing justifies mass murder. I’m also sick of people laying blame on whites for every injustice under the sun. It’s time to reverse this trend of white guilt and say ■■■■ 'em.

You don’t know anything about this shooting or its motives. That’s because nobody knows anything at this point.

1 Like

It’s kind of like “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”. No one can ruin the meaning of the day.

1 Like

What the heck happenned,is happening?i got to stop pawning my phone,but from where im standindig ,not connected to mainstream media life is pretty peacefull,u only have to take time to explain if u hav time,or i can watch the news for once

Yes, from where I stand the world seems real enough with trouble in it right outside my window beyond the juniper tree and the bully at my door. That’s him now, tootin’ his horn. I’ve heard of Isis, but from the radio it’s too complicated for me to follow. A foot too big -

Say what???