Can we delete all of the images we've uploaded from the camera roll in our phone?

Is there a more efficient process I can go through other than flagging?

@Moonbeam, @Rhubot, @SzAdmin, @anon9798425, @Ninjastar ?

1 Like

NEVERMIND!!!

I figured it out, search your own topics and posts and begin search term w/ [IMG…

We got it!

2 Likes

I’ve had that method not find all images before. But it should work. Maybe try variations of the same method as well, such as [image… and ![IMG…

2 Likes

Thanks! I want to clean up my account and the website. Had some moments of indiscretion!

2 Likes

@Anon10 You could also try advanced search. Search by user Alejandro and then select where include image(s) like in this screenshot i will post. I was able to see food posted by you in a say anything thread 29 if i remember well lol

Screenshot_2018-11-13%20Schizophrenia%20com
Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Good tip @anon96660997. I didn’t realize there was a search with include images option.

2 Likes

tysm @anon96660997! :ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

Hi @Moonbeam!

Quick question.

I was flagging various posts I had made in the past for removal and recieved a message which said I had repeated the same action too many times and that I couldn’t continue for a few hours.

(24-36?)

I don’t wanna try again in case it lengthens the time, though I bookmarked all the posts I want to flag after the time is up.

Do you know what’s going on here?

1 Like

There is probably a maximum number of flags per day. I’ve never run into it before, so it could be a new feature or it could be that you’ve just set a record for flagging the most times in one day!

1 Like