Can ur voices threaten tactile hallucinations and then carry them out?

thank u pans disease and koolbreeze for ur understanding and sticking up for me. i didn’t understand the vitriol either. u come on a site looking for understanding and all u get in return is a verbal kick in the teeth…nice huh. but u two r different as is sith and whoever else offered me a kind word. thank u xxx

Believe it or not, there are some ‘powers’ that I do believe my voices have to exert pain on my body – but only to a degree. They cannot do the sorts of things jayne talks about above, but they can do some things. For example, my voices can make me swallow often – this is extremely annoying - but they can in fact do it. They’ve proven they can do it by making it happen and then saying it’s about to stop and it stops as claimed. This proves they were behind it. They must have some power on the brain, to make you swallow – I’m not sure how it’s done. I believe swallowing would be considered a form of pain.

In the past, they have done things to my mind to cause physical discomfort, so they do have the ability to ‘get at’ the brain to cause some degree of discomfort.

And here’s one thing which is hard to explain: you know how when you’re closing your eyes if you focus properly (sort of try to see while your eyes are shut) you can see dots moving about. Ever seen that? If you close your eyes, you see dots flying around, etc. At least, I do. Anyway, my voice can make me focus on the dots, and basically drive you crazy so that you’re forced to look at flying dots constantly. It can also stop the focusing on the dots.

So yeah, my voices can do things…but just a small limited range of things…they must have power over the brain! (i.e., they’re not just ‘there’…they exert power over what’s there).

1 Like

Oh Yeh. Scott James Stewart here. What makes them nonsense. I’ll be interested to see if you reply

hi @sscott008.

Typically, we like to leave inactive threads alone and just start a new thread instead. This is different than how some forums are run, but we do it this way because it frequently upsets users to have old topics revived when they are no longer relevant. It can also be frustrating to the person who revived the thread when they don’t get a reply, because the original poster is no longer active or no longer finds the topic relevant. Feel free to start a new thread on this topic.

Thanks,

Ninjastar
Volunteer Moderator