Can the use or withdrawal of heroin or fentanyl cause psychosis?

Oh absolutely, withdrawal from any drug not prescribed to you or that you shouldn’t be taken can cause psychosis. Yeah, even some prescribed to you may, especially narcotics and painkillers if abused or taken for to long.

The trap is a trap, nothing good happens in the trap, nothing good comes out of the trap.
Seriously I know these street drugs sound like a good deal, but for heroin or fentanyl to work you have to get really ■■■■■■■ high. Not only do you need to get high you need to do it alone so nobody finds you and brings you down. The chances of od is way too high. Do it on the street corner someone’s gonna call ems and bring you down. Do it it alone you risk loosing your life. Its a trap, nothing good happens in the trap.

I’ve never done street drugs, allmy meds have been pain contract,counted, never abused. I’m on tramadol, tizanadine, and 25mg (3 day patches, 10 patches a month) I used to be on vicodin and oxy/tylenol (cana’t think of what the hell the RX name is now, brain fart) for years, even when pregnant. Got off the vicodin and percocet (therere’s the word, and went to 400mg of tramadol a day for 9 years.

We
re weening down the tramadol, I’m on 350mg a day now, plus the fentanyl patches until at least November as that’s my first lidocain IV infusion.

I was a heavy drinker in high school, I carried a water bottle of vodka with me until 16, I had my first miscarriage at 16 1//2, I never went to doc but had positiive test at school (yes, out school gave out pregnancy tests) but I miscarried about 6ish weeks along. I’m gonna say that since I as drinking a great deal a day, the baby wouldn’t have been ok anyway so I never told my husband until after our 2nd born child. I also miscarried at 17 about 6 months later that ws a 6ish week pregnancy, no drining cause I had quit by then, and another miscarriage at 17 1/2. 18th birthday was out lucky charm and we got our 16 year old Kalick. They know there were pregnancies before them, but i felt it was an important lesson to show them something,

1. Don’t get plastered all the time.
  2. Decide with your SO what your plans are,we were trying that young, but we ha decided that we were each others one and only, andd that is exactly what t was. I never slept with soemone befre, neither had he. We were both virgins. But that’s not the talk we gave them, we juss ttaught them to be be responsible.
  3. My sister is a junkie. Flat out. They’ve seen this growing up, and that was an easy lesson we didnt[ have to afterschool special them. To tell you how bad it is, she tells her now 4 year old my just turned 15 year old is her dad when we saw thm last. It’s been over a year, we are no contact. Kiefer knows he is not Lexi’s dad, and it’s a horrible joke my sister thinks is funny to tel thus poor little girl. 10 guys tested, 10 not the dads.

I’m so glad I stayed away from drugs, and the rest of the family even tells them that she’s the prime exxample of ■■■■■■■ up your life.