Can’t sleep need to start a conversation

I played in a Jazz band for 3 years it was awesome best time of my life! I feel like music is the only thing that makes sense to me to. I can’t imagine life without it.

1 Like

Its exactley 1: 40 pm here in kirtipur kathmandu…!!!
What are u upto…!!!

1 Like

It’s 1:58am here in Texas, United States

1 Like

Can I get in on this conversation? It’s currently about 3am where I’m at, but I work midnights and it’s my night off, so I’m sitting here at my computer, wide awake.

How do y’all like your chili? Hot or mild? By itself in a bowl, or in the form of chili mac? I’m thinking of this because I’m making chili mac (with spaghetti, not elbow macaroni) tonight for dinner, have the chili simmering on the stove right now. I like it hot; I used something like 8 or 9, maybe 10 habaneros this time, pretty hot.

1 Like

Spicy but still tolerable where i can eat a lot of it

1 Like

Same here, I just have a high tolerance for spiciness. Besides, once I add all that cheese it will take some of the edge off of the spiciness. I always make it in the form of chili mac, because I’m poor and spaghetti is cheap, really stretches it. I’ll have lunches for the rest of the week. :yum:

I like mine hot and dude that sounds really good!

1 Like

So you live in Texas? My late aunt lived there for several years before moving to Arizona. Texas must be rough in the summer, but nice to live in this time of year. I live in the eastern part of the midwest, I never specify which state on here, but yeah it is cold here. Not as bad as it was for the past couple weeks, though; we’re getting a break from the extreme cold we had been experiencing. Sorry, I often write long posts/replies.

1 Like

Weather is actually pretty bipolar down here. Yeah thought about that but it was to late I had already posted Texas on here. No worries the more you write the more there is to talk about!

Well, that’s a big state, and you could be anywhere in it, for all we know. The only reason I won’t post which specific state i live in is because i teach part-time and don’t want to be identified for that reason. Then again, I do occasionally post a selfie on here. Idk, I would be mortified if a student of mine recognized me and said, “omg, freakonaleash, it’s you!” Oh well, that’s not likely to happen.

1 Like

Yeah that’s understandable

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.