Can’t sleep need to start a conversation

Having a hard time sleeping tonight anyone bored and want to start a conversation with me lol ask me any questions you like :blush:

1 Like

Where r U from …how old are u… are u stable on medicine…???

I’m from Texas, 23, and lately not so much think I might need a stronger dose. How about you @far_cry0

1 Like

I am on rispridal and seroquel combo… i can sleep pretty nice…i am stable now… which meds are u on bro …!!!

Risperdal, Trazadone, burspar, and hydroxzine

Where you from?

1 Like

I am from beautiful country Nepal… have u heard of it …!!!

Is it in South Asia?

1 Like

Do u like chicken fried or grilled?

Lol fried chicken… i’m Southern!

1 Like

Me too sort of. Yea fried chicken is so much better. Grilled chicken has its place but still. Ive never tried deep dish pizza it looks kind of gross. Sorry im hungry i havent eaten since morning. If u could grow 1 fruit or vegetable what would it be?

Funny thing is that I’m hungry and I’m laying here trying to figure out what to eat to lol. Green peas are my favorite especially if they are sautéed in garlic butter! So definitely green peas!

1 Like

Im eating a leftover sandwich. Garlic is delicious and keeps vampires away. Do u like seafood? I come from the ocean and still can’t stand it. Grilled shrimp is ok.

2 Likes

I LOVE seafood especially raw oysters and ceviche…dude now I’m starving! :joy:

U should eat something if u got anything around. O i like sushi. Like cooked eel sushi. Whats the weirdest thing uve ever eaten? I tried a bite of rocky mountain oysters one time. They werent bad but not something id ever try again

The weirdest I don’t know honestly…I’ve had crocodile, frog…I’m pretty open to trying almost everything.

Yea never tried frog but i heard it was good. The one i dont want to try are crickets and insects or things that are poisonous. If u could have a room in ur house for anything special what would it be? Id have a room where everything was made of trampoline.

1 Like

Yes it is in Asia …!!! U can travel here anytime u like…!!!

1 Like

@KingKazuma I would have to say a music studio with tunes of different instruments music is my passion

@far_cry0 thanks I’ll keep that in mind…what time is it over there?

2 Likes

I love music too. Its the only thing that makes sense to me. Drum machines and samplers are too expensive. I want to learn jazz keyboard as well

1 Like