Can someone teach me calculus?

Yeeee :confused: :frowning:

1 Like

I can teach you Philosopher’s Calculus.

2 + 2 = fish

3 Likes

3+3=8 too!!’ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just insert things you want to know the result and it will give you the result, plus a visual when that’s the case.

2 Likes

Khanacademy.org is great. Easy to follow lessons.

3 Likes

I’ve studied calc there to 100% completion

1 Like

I could try and help. I just aced calc 1 last semester. Do you want some practice problems from my textbook?

Yeah sure why not

Thus is just finding limits by reading a graph.

Here are some more. I’m only giving odd number questions because those ones have the answers in the back of the book.

I took pre-calculus my senior year, and I failed every test lol. I am not mathematically or scientifically gifted.

1 Like

No one is. It’s a learned trait.

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree. When people say they are naturally good at something, what they really mean is “I found this activity fun enough that continuing to practice it to the point I actually became good seemed fun to me and not like real work”

1 Like

https://betterexplained.com/calculus/

1 Like

I think people have better natural abilities in some areas as compared to others. For example, some people are naturally gifted at drawing. I am not one of them, and no amount of drawing classes will change that or enable me to be very good at drawing.

3 Likes

i remeber calculus, i forgot most of it because i never used it in real life.

At school I was one of those that if I didn’t find a subject quite easy I’d become disinterested, and make little effort. That was very much the case with science subjects . I’m more interested in science now than I ever was as a teenager.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.