Can someone please talk to me

Just had a tuna sandwich, and just finished watching star wars a new hope on dvd.

1 Like

Are you having midlife crisis feelings? Not sure how old you are, but Iā€™ve heard from some that some people have what is called a ā€œmidlife crisisā€ where at some point they start to worry that they are now ā€œoldā€ and feel desperate to do all the fun things they can think of. Or something like that.

1 Like

more like a med life crisis,

i was overmedicated for a long time and then i had a med changed and things got better but things are getting hard just now, idk, its just hard

iā€™m worried i might get banned from here bc i feel myself getting angrier and angrier, i am trying to keep a lid on it but its hard

dude ā– ā– ā– ā–  it out lolā€¦

I do it all the timeā€¦ just make a disclaimer or somethingā€¦

donā€™t keep it bottled up. You got your own thread here.

1 Like

Hey daydreamer. Hope youā€™re doing ok.

1 Like

thx @StarryNight wish i was, iā€™ve taken my meds but i just feel really wound up

havenā€™t really got anyone to talk to, feel like screaming

Hi ive been taking rispiridone for years and i dont have any voices anymore but i dont like the side effects like anxiety and lack of motivation what med are you on?

Amisulpride 400mgs daily

hi @daydreamer.how are you.i m also depressed like you but plus i m suicidal.but lately i m taking prozac (anti depressant)and it feel good.maybe you have to start some AD s for good mood

1 Like

Hey manā€¦i can fully appreciate what you are going through.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.