Can someone please just tell me the truth?

Have you been believing this camera things for over two months? Have you been on the same antipsychotic for over two months?
If yes your pdoc may be able to put a stop to this distress with a new antipsychotic, although it may or may not take time for its function to kick in up to two months or so

1 Like

Yea it sounds like those are bad voices, maybeshould get meds…

1 Like

This is all delusion and it is NOT real.

1 Like

You are suffering from schizophrenia but it is treatable. All the stuff you tell us is due to the disease.
Schizophrenia is not a moral failing and it does not mean you are a bad person.

If you co-operate with your doctor or therapist there is a great chance you will have some kind of recovery and relief, but there is no overnight cure. If you find the right medication you will get a degree of relief from symptoms.
We’re not lying to you, we would have no reason to lie to you.

2 Likes

Since you said people are outside screaming this to you it definitely is a hallucination. Are you doing anything that interesting for everyone to be watching you for months? I know people would e bored watching me!
If you really believe you’re family is telling you this you could set up a camera of your own and film it to watch later with someone you trust.
Also have them show you these videos you’re supposedly on and send us the link so we can help you decide what to do about it. I say this because you need to put it behind you for your own piece of mind and share with your doctor so you can be put on the right meds. This is common sz and they are delusions. If you find out for 100% certainty that you’re family is saying this to be cruel, which is unlikely you have to do what’s right for you and your children’s safety by not being around people who jeopardize your mental health and any progress you may have made.

2 Likes

Omg that is a wonderful idea. Thankyou so much!

I have been experiencing this for 2 years now.

I’m guessing you’ve been on the same med too.
Try asking your pdoc for a med change it could do wonders

1 Like

I have, Ive tried risperdal but it gave me anxiety

I thought that people were watching me because they were jealous of me and wanted to see me being tortured. I have always been the type to have myself together and I had big dreams. So I believed people wanted to see me being tortured by the world. I guess I was thinking too highly of myself and I put myself on a pedestal. Self importance.

1 Like

There’s other aps too

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.