Can somebody tell me who is the composer in that ad pls? ☺

I couldnt find it on the net heh… its a new ad lol…
Does somebody know who is the composer and which piece?
Yeah, my crazy mind wants some food now heh :grin::rofl::rofl:
Take care you all lol!!! :pray:

3 Likes

found it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

They’re stoned man. Lol

Oh, thank you, the poet, you rock!!! :metal: :metal:

1 Like

Yeap, dear lol heh :smiley: There’s something like that yeap hah :slight_smile:
I tried the colours today at out beauty shop, they look a bit neon like i find, not really for me…
I hope you are doing well, prayers for you! :pray:

1 Like

@ThePoet, how did you managed to find it, or it’s a secret? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

lol i tried shazam which is a music finding app. It didnt work so i went to youtube and typed in “most famous classical songs”. and i found a video with that song haha

3 Likes

Great man, never thought about shazam…

1 Like

You did a good job @ThePoet , thanks again lol :smiling_face::smiling_face::kissing_heart::smile::smile:
Yeah, maybe the title of the song was significant, am not sure… But it looks still though a bit like Vivaldi i find :blush::blush: anyway. Am discovering the contemporary, classical music… and gosh, yeah, the beauty in the world around that for once lol… :hushed::no_mouth::no_mouth::slightly_smiling_face:
Am such a severe case of sz, i realized just yesterday, that my life was destroyed… maybe by my father…:pensive::pensive: but who knows, do we choose our own parents, before we are born? :thinking: i mean about the lesson, about the challenges… anyway, am not looking for answers now on that… but there’s this theory too yeah…
Ok, am giving you now another awesome track, which i found yesterday too… it feels to me like some kind of game between 2 persons lol heh… :smiling_face::smiling_face::grinning:
Ok, this is for you @ThePoet , @roxanna , @anon25523312 and @Here4You heh :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:
Huggies :people_hugging::metal:

2 Likes
Genius!
2 Likes

Neat song. I was in orchestra in middle and high school. I had to pick upright bass or viola. I chose the viola. Miss it so much. Thanks for posting the cellos.

1 Like

I picked viola, too! 5th grade. :hugs:

Good job, @ThePoet!!!

2 Likes

haha thanks dude

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.