Can risperdal be the cause of my pulsatile tinnitus

When i am lying in my bed i hear humming in my right ear and pumping blood pressure in my head,i think risperdal caused me cell death maybe that caused pulsatile tinnitus, omg my life is getting worse and worse, i am 15 years old ,but before taking risperdal i had headaches after football trianing and when studying ,and i would relapes when i study that is called bipolar relapce but i did not have humming in my ear at all

1 Like

Tinnitus can be caused by a number of things (such as infections, loud noises that can cause hearing damage, physical blows) but if it’s a new thing you should report it to your doctor.

I think it may be unusual to have in only one ear.

1 Like

Omg ,i really dont want to take blood pressure meds because they will riun my football performance and all my life ,and now i am suffering from risperdal withdrawal symtoms that is low dopamine and i cant get out of my house and if i took meds for pulsatile tinnitus , that would be very bad ,with low blood pressure and low dopamine

I’m not aware that there is much in the way of meds for tinnitus. Blood presure problems can be serious though.

High blood pressure now was caused by a vitamin that i took to be able to live because i had very low dopamine symtoms but still now i have stopped the vitamin and my symtoms are returning and i sleeping a lot and cant get out of bed

Try a cup of beet juice daily.

Can be mixed with apple or orange for palatability.

1 Like