Can people see your mentally unwell when you don't think you are?

When I look into people’s eyes I have problems too, I feel like I’m falling into their eyes sometimes, unless I say to myself, maintain appropriate distance, in my head. Otherwise I feel like I’m mixing

2 Likes

I’m the same @irrelevant

2 Likes

I have self esteem problems @Zoe

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @bobbilly.

You’re an awesome guy, I hope you see that enough one day.

It will maybe help with the eye contact thing.

2 Likes

I think it’s cool that you travel so much if that helps to receive a compliment!

2 Likes

Its a big boost travelling.

2 Likes

I love the idea of travelling it’s so cool you can do that and experience the world.

I’m personally too afraid of international transportation

2 Likes

Traveling is not in the cards for me right now unfortunately
Ive been to india so i have some idea of it

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that, why is it not in the cards?

2 Likes

Money, voices, independence

2 Likes

I’m classed as a vulnerable adult in my group home. I am because I’m shite with money and always buy people drinks.

1 Like

I never had enough money for drinks lol couldnt hold a job

When I’m sick I don’t bathe or change clothes so I start to look and smell ratty. I get circles under my eyes and my eyes get really wide open and staring…

1 Like

Your group home sounds good though like it really matters to you and it has helped a lot right?

1 Like

you know what @FreeLunch its the best move I’ve ever made. Honestly.

2 Likes

That’s great I really believe that they must be helping lots of people just like it does you.

1 Like

@FreeLunch its a good company.

1 Like

Yes you are right. Ourselves we are don’t able to find the right behaviour.
But as far as people or support system or family has have previous thought that this man is mentally ill. And it works that. It is also not good that everytime you are to be judge by others.

1 Like

I think I can hide it sometimes for a little bit but I honestly don’t know how good I am at that. My mind literally is gone. I remind myself to smile politely but I can’t carry a conversation.

4 Likes

I am the opposite. People always tell me how well spoken and how well I’m doing even though underneath the hood I know I am completely out of my mind.

2 Likes