Can a sz date a sz?

I don’t know what you mean? What is progress?

my ex whom i was her partner for about 8 years had something similar to sz, she also had social phobia and ocd as well as an eating disorder, and she was 15 years older, she is still my friend but we are just friends now and live separately, i see her every day.

1 Like

Progressive means forward thinking unfortunately in this case Its prolly to a fault.

I feel I’m very old fashioned. What makes you think I’m progressive?

You prior posts sound like you are one of those chicks thats just living life for the fun of it with no direction or a will to contribute to society in a positive way…hey im not putting you down…you are just like millions of other chicks…and in all fairness if I was givin the world as a playground id prolly play all my life…alas…im a man and required to contribute one way or another.

@petester, you might want to read this to see if you recognise yourself

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-mysteries-love/201502/12-ways-spot-misogynist

2 Likes

Sorry I don’t open links as there may be viruses, how about you summerize it for me?

Wow. I don’t play at all, except here with my new friends. I stay home and care for my daughter and have been mourning the death of my mother for a year and still mourning every second of everyday while battling this illness. I have no friends and don’t go out. I don’t talk to anyone, but my daughter, my therapist, my aunt and you guys. Where is this playground world? I think you have me mixed up with someone else. And this post was just out of curiosity.
I just got a full time job and maintain two blogs in addition to caring for my daughter, mourning my mothers murder and dealing with delusions and hallucinations. I dont know these “chicks” you speak of. And, yes, you are putting me down. And, no, I’m not “one of those chicks”.

I’m disappointed in you. I thought we understood one another better than that.

2 Likes

And you know, if you are a chick trying to fence with me over my belief,you just aren’t worth my time,the last time thar I did that they banned me for 3 days.

This is a really awful thing to say about someone you don’t know at all.

3 Likes

I can’t believe I was just singled out and attacked for no reason by this poster. What the what?

1 Like

It’s 12 ways to spot a misogynist

1 Like

It’s definitely not about you. Whatever he’s talking about is based on his own issues.

2 Likes

As it happens, I’m a guy. You have to take a step back petester, you just look like you’re trying to harass people. You’re not on meds, and things aren’t going well for you as a result.

You see ?this is what I was talking about.

Modster please lock this thread down they are literally attacking me for my belief im aloud to believe WHATEVER I want.

I’m saving up for a boat so sail around the world on when I retire. It’s slow going but I put half my pay check in every month while I was a work study.

1 Like

I understand that many therapists have observed that schizophrenics tend to rapport with each other.

Because of common things or another reason?

It was presented to me as an observation . . .

I use to, but he was sz in a different way then me. He didn’t hallucinate too much. But geeze what a cluster ■■■■ he was… I still love him though.