Cameras everywhere, all people watch me on their TV

I had the camera delusions. I flipped them off too. I figured that would worsen the situation lol. I just let them watch me. I’m a nobody.

I’m over the delusion. I don’t believe nor ever had the Truman show delusion. Thats hard-core stuff.

I feel for you. I got stories and opinions but I will not tell right now. It would not be appropriate.

Perhaps, you’re having a flair up? It will get better. Just give it time.

Personally, I have my own bizarre delusions like I’m in a theme park per se inside a matrix…you probably think I’m nuts. Not a real theme park but something similar to westworld.

You’re so lucky to not have the Truman show delusion. Schizophrenics are like having a hell of time already, and the idea that everyone is watching you is just crushing.

That is easily the worst part of schizophrenia, personally.

1 Like

There’s nowhere I can hide.

I had that too. Still do really but after so many years you just get used to it.

It doesn’t even bother me anymore.

1 Like

If I had to watch you on TV I would literally go and return the TV.

No, while you might be recorded for security reasons…they have to pay people to watch those, and they’re only interested in crime…because thats their job. They might laugh if you fall and trip and you’re like drunken trying to stand up…but thats just a bonus.

That is to say, in general…even if someone is watching, they’re probably not being paid to care.

1 Like

Did you take your meds like the person on the phone said? My frustration is that I’m watched all the time. I take my meds every morning, day, and night. It doesn’t stop the men from recording me. I’ve tried almost every AP.

1 Like

I bet police is spying on me, I see them pass near my flat and they often park near the flat

I read matrix delusion is a form of insanity and that it’s the updated/newer version of truman delusion…not sure.

They park often infront of my house too but its to catch ppl speeding and not doing their stops.
Not to scare you but sometimes its a phantom police that looks like a regular car with hidden police lights.

Om no matter how true it feels no camera is spying u .
its a trick of your mind try apply logic into it,who cares on what are u doing in home?
and why choose u from millions?
no one is spying u i assure u.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.