Cameras everywhere, all people watch me on their TV

I don’t know what to do.
I show the middle finger to the ceiling where the invisible cameras are.

1 Like

I feel panic. I am the victim here

Where should I go? To whom should I talk? It’s a nightmare

Your home is not bugged. There are lots of cameras in cities, and I definitely advocate you giving them the middle finger whenever you see one. No cameras in your house though, man. Delusional thinking. Try to occupy yourself.

2 Likes

I hope you are right. Or maybe you are part of the show

I’m not part of any show. Just an average dude trying to help. Don’t feed the delusional monster if you can avoid it. Maybe a nice cup of tea will help? Just don’t hurt yourself or do anything you will regret. HUGS.

1 Like

I’m not trying to be rude, but you are just an ordinary person. There would be no entertainment value in watching you on TV, you don’t even do much as far as I recall.

It’s just a delusion. Try to fight it.

Hey now, don’t talk like that. You have value even if you can’t see it right now because you’re in a poor frame of mind.

If you are feeling suicidal, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a suicide prevention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries.

International suicide hotlines:

Suicide hotlines in the U.S.:

More resources:

Why are they in quotation marks, is that something the voices said? You know the voices are not real right? If you just took the step and admitted to yourself that the things you hear in you head are not real and it is just the illness you would be a lot better off. All the bad things that happen because you believe what they said is real would go away.

Guys, please, persuade me that it’s a delusion.
Guys, help. I’m drowning. I feel panic and fear.
They want me to die for bigger audience rates, watching the show

Yes, voices said these

2 Likes

The voices are not real om, you don’t have to consider anything they say. To do so would be pointless.

1 Like

Some things I do to calm down are:

Put an ice pack on the back of your head. This will cool down your brain and reduce activity in your limbic system, where emotions happen.

Do a task with simple, clear steps. I like baking. I follow the recipe, and it’s easy enough that I don’t get frustrated, but it requires enough concentration that I don’t have room to think about other things. Cleaning also helps.

Engage your five senses. This will remind you what is real and what isn’t. Listen to soothing music. Smell something pleasant, like an essential oil. Suck on a hard candy. Look at pictures of things you enjoy. Feel something with an interesting texture, like a piece of Velcro or a stress ball.

Try to levitate something with your mind. You obviously won’t succeed, but it gets you to focus all of your attention on a single point outside your body, instead of on your thoughts. I like to use this on airplanes or in public places, because it doesn’t require you to move at all. It looks like you’re just daydreaming to observers.

4 Likes

Thank you ninja. Thank you.
Im trying.

1 Like

Oh sure a camera watches me every time I watch the Weather Channel because you never know how much CO2 I’ll release into the atmosphere today. They also watch me when I use the toilet because my body waste is a matter of national security. They also watch how long I stare at the wall, and how often I wash my hands.

Well, I called the 10306 line for support during coronavirus, and for people with mental illnesses. I told her about my Truman show ideas and she said that I should take my meds and follow my psychiatrist’s orders.

3 Likes

Was she helpful? This is what she was supposed to say? Any opinions

1 Like

It’s actually possible to pull out of the Truman show delusion. If you’re sufficiently healed you just stop having those thoughts.

Something I’m working on myself but I’m not totally “out” yet. Just partially.

I’m trying things. Antipsychotics and Daily Essential Nutrients help greatly, next thing to try is PEMF therapy.

1 Like

I mean you might not believe it to be true, but people post this delusion all the time. Search for it and you’ll see what I mean.

All I can do is tell you that your probably not interesting enough to film :stuck_out_tongue:
Try and rationalise it and say to yourself “what evidence do I have that people are filming me”
Or “what would be a credible motive to film someone” and “why would they chose me specifically”?

Its all your mind playing tricks on you, paranoid delusions is part of the illness. But I can understand its hard to believe.