Calling crisis line

I’m going to call the crisis line. I need somebody to talk to. I don’t want to be alive. I’m sick of my mind and my body and idk how to resolve this huge fight with my husband. He hasn’t talked to me in days and he’s sleeping downstairs, away from me. I hate that I always ruin everything, my brain never works right, I can’t problem solve, and I don’t know how to cope with my messed up self. Idk if I even have beginning SZ, but if I do, that would at least make a little sense. I’m so tired of not understanding myself and not being able to control my thoughts and feelings. I need help. I’m sorry for my rant.

3 Likes

That’s ok @Blossom.
Do what you need to do to remain calm and safe.
Remember if things get out of hand you can call Emergency Services.

2 Likes

No need to apologize. If you feel you need to call the crisis line then they’re there to help. Take care :v:

1 Like

I think it’s good that you’re willing to reach out for help. Calling a crisis line and talking things through could be very helpful for you.

Do you have a pdoc or therapist you can discuss how you’re feeling with?

2 Likes

Sounds like an abusive, manipulation ■■■■■■■. He’s treating you poorly. Sounds very immature. Sounds like a gaslighter, hearing you talk about yourself this way while he ignores you upsets me. Because I have been there. He should apologize to you. I hope you feel better. It really, really does get better.

1 Like

I hope they are able to help you. Good luck

@Blossom

I don’t know enough to offer advice on making up with your husband, but I hope it all works out for you both. :heart:

The silent treatment is abusive no matter what his reason is or how big the fight was. Stress makes schizophrenia worse too. I’m sorry you’re going through this and I hope the crisis line helps.