Bye straightening out eleven yrs

Listening to Peter Gabriel song

In you reyes.i love it co much I want to slip away to this song

1 Like

Did you get your pill thing sorted out? Since the pharmacy is the one who switched it in the first place, you should go to the hospital and tell them the mistake so that they can give you the correct prescription. If the prescription is on paper, then take it with you. If not, they can just call your pdoc and have him send the prescription in.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.