Bye Bye Birdies

Hello new avatar! Welcome! Pull up a chair and sit awhile.

3 Likes

This seems like meta abuseā€¦as a former meta abuserā€¦I approveā€¦

4 Likes

I like how most of you have your favourite teams as avatar. Itā€™s kinda cute in a way :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should join in on the fun!

3 Likes

I have no team and know little about the sport never really supported or followed a sporting team outside of school

Step right up young lad! And pick a team, any team!!!

I will join in with the fun.

2 Likes

Young lady :confused: but think I pass now I think about it do carry on the fun

2 Likes

Nice new avatar @jackie :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

My new avatar will be a shot of me sitting in a car with a look of hate from fighting all the stupid traffic after every Sharks game lets out.

2 Likes

You all just want to confuse me!

2 Likes

I think the mods are slacking on the meta control lolā€¦I remember when Iā€™d get a title change or a new avatar for even thinking of posting anything in metaā€¦

2 Likes

Fun times! Might bring that back some time in the future, stay sharp!

1 Like

Lol donā€™t make me use my Photoshop skills to inverse your avatars colors and add angry eyebrows againā€¦that was funnyā€¦lol

2 Likes

That was :smile: That spaghetti avatar though, was my best shot

1 Like

Lol I thatā€™s one of 2 that really sticks outā€¦the other was the dam brony one lolā€¦tb fair there has been a lot and my memories badā€¦

1 Like

I had fun with that, I once changed pixelā€™s too and he wasnā€™t very pleased :smile: It was hilarious.

I miss @shutterbug

2 Likes

Thatā€™s hilariousā€¦we need a thread that never closes to immortalize the hijinx that goes onā€¦
I miss @shutterbug tooā€¦I almost made a joke I think he would laugh at but Iā€™ll save it for his returnā€¦Iā€™ll have to pm it to himā€¦now that Iā€™m thinking about itā€¦what he finds funny is hard to hit and really not user friendlyā€¦lol

2 Likes

Weā€™re not trying to confuse you. If I wanted to confuse you I would say Mickey got fired from the plant and you guys have to eat potatoes from now on.

1 Like