Bye Bye Birdies

Dang I’m clever. Bye bye to the birds avatar. My sports teams…
Yankees-------depressing
Jets-----depressing
UConn Football—Depressing
Nets----Depressing
UConn Basketball—First 0-2 start since 1966

But the RANGERS…are #1 in the new power rankings in the whole national hockey league

Welcome my new avatar!

2 Likes

I didn’t recognize you at first lol… Maybe I should add some class to this place by adding my Maple Leafs avatar.

1 Like

and @rhubot her redwings avatar!

Lets turn this into the NHL avatar board!

1 Like

HAWKEY TIME!!! I sure do love my hawkey time.

1 Like

I Usually don’t watch til the playoffs. But all my other teams are so depressing I might just start watching :sob:

I don’t even watch hockey. Like at all. Or any sports. I just pretend so I seem manly.

1 Like

I changed my avatar recently too. quite an experience…

Lol this whole time I thought you were a big OU sooners fan. I was pulling for them to win in college basketball last year. Then villanova beat em by like 50 points.

No I really am a Sooners fan, I went to school there.

1 Like

What makes you choose the mapleleafs though? Are you from Canada?? @Patrick would be proud…as hes probably a maple leafs fan. Btw tomorrow is the return of Patrick…be intriguing

1 Like

I want to play too! I used to be a die hard fan, but then I went homeless and lost my TV, and never got back into the habit. I was a much more aggressive person back then.

1 Like

Yay @ninjastar!!! :slight_smile:

I was thinking you might be a buffalo sabres fan but now I know you are a flyers fan instead

We’re taking over!!!

1 Like

Aight, you sad, second class suckers. I mean, even Toronto’s president is playing for my team in the Alumni Game.

3 Likes

omg!!! @rhubot :sunny:

2 Likes

People outside the USA and Canada be like whaaaaaaaaaat

1 Like

No I’m not from Canada I just chose them lol… I also chose the Blue Jays. But for NBA I go with the Thunder. I hate NFL. College sports is all Sooners and I do actually watch the Sooners when they’re on tv.

1 Like

I must defer to @rhubot as the ultimate hockey fan on these forums. I would like to get back into it, but it just isn’t the same without Carter/Richards slash going on.

2 Likes

My sisters BF is a diehard penguins fan and he converted her to a penguins fan :frowning: they watch every game together. She hates football though…even though he’s a big steelers fan. She always says “ughhh I cant wait til football season over so we can only watch hockey”

The Penguins are, without a doubt, the worst, dirtiest bunch of cheaters and crybabies in the league!

2 Likes

puts down soda water juice and snacks

1 Like