Buzzing and Bees

No sh*t …fire away with your…im on my Way down.

1 Like

They were no longer into it either, because all 3 were dead within minutes when I found them inside my front door.

2 Likes

I dont hear buzzing, I like bees. I like that bees could bee(lol) watching us. And they control everything. This is a nice thought. You’ve given me much to think about

2 Likes

Hopefully you can get back on your AP soon, then you’ll start to feel normal again.

if we dont witness bees power, they world will end up destroyed. preservation of their regime is vital.

1 Like

bees though they are amazing insects that help polinate the world…helping you mere mortals to harvest crops etc…
they are just bees :bee:
you are safe. :heart:
take care :alien:

1 Like

The bees could be watching over us. Protecting us, like guardians. Do you think?

1 Like

bees are just bees. :honeybee:
yes human beings are reliant on this world and the insect life.
if insects disappeared from the earth…the nautral world would free fall :earth_americas:
if a human being finds enlightenment…then you can have a connection with all life.
but do they protect us…no…but that is my opinion.
take care :alien:

3 Likes

I saw a hive bulging out of the substance that creates the world. Might get a tattoo now.

Somebody should give me a start line for this injectable AP. I don’t know where to begin but I will be seeing my primary care soon and he might be able to see about it. Connections and all.