But pls help me

im am 16 the only people that that know about my episodes are my friends cause im irrationally terrified of my family i havnt gone to the doc and have no medication i really just dont kow what to do i shouldnt even rly be telling people this it effects my college work massively im just scared and dont rly know what to do. stress effects it massivly. they tell me to hurt myself n ■■■■ like that i feel like i have pretty much no emotions. i am paranoid all the time which is probably y im scared of my family. i dont rly know what caused it but over the sumemr holidays i smoked quite a bit of weed. i have stoped now but it hasnt improved. Music calms the voiced very well but i cant listen to music all the time and sometimes it doesnt help. also oi have a reaccoring hollusination of a man with ■■■■■■ uo teeth is trying to kill me sry about the spellin of vrerrything im typing as fast as possible. i hope me telling ua ll this ■■■■ will help u undertsand me i know i should just go to the doc but thats hard

I know it is tough to go to the doctor, but you gotta do it! Please

Hi @isaac. Welcome to the forum! It’s important that you be proactive about your mental health, especially since you’re still quite young. :slight_smile:

Research has confirmed repeatedly that the earlier that people get treatment for the early signs of mental illness (especially schizophrenia and related disorders) the better the long term outcome for the person.

You can read more here:
The Importance of Early Treatment for Schizophrenia and Psychosis

Also, here is list of Early Diagnosis & Treatment Centers. Maybe there is one near where you live.
Worldwide Early Diagnosis & Treatment Centers for Psychosis & Schizophrenia

1 Like

We are here to help and talk when you need to but we can’t replace the help a doctor can give you.

@isaac – I think we can all relate to how hard it can be to go to the doctor but it is very very crucial since your experiences will only escalate without medication. You have to be really strong and realize that no matter how realistic it may seem, it’s NOT REAL!! I too experience voices telling me to hurt or kill myself and/or inflict harm on others. Seeing a doctor and taking meds makes such a big difference. I still experience some things on medication but they have been crucial in helping me realize it’s just a hallucination and lessens my paranoia significantly.

1 Like

yea i have been thinking about going to doctors for a while what do they say at the doctors

Sit down with your family and tell them everything that’s been going on. And tell them you want to go to a phycologist/psychiatrist. Cause the sooner you get help the better the long term outcome like people are saying. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.