Budding relationship?

Well, I was thinking about the upfront approach to tell him I have sza, but now that I’m really into this guy and things are unfolding and rekindling from high school days, I don’t want to tell him I have sza.

I’m in denial that I have sza currently thanks to my father and my ex that always tell me not to take medication. That I’m fine. That they hear voices too. rolls eyes

I don’t think this guy will take the news so well. i think he’ll stop ■■■■■■■ me and wanting to love me. I don’t think he’ll understand it. I’m embarrassed. I think it’ll scare him off, so I’m prolonging disclosing the information. I feel slightly guilty holding this piece of information back because my voices have me super mood-swingy. I have other nonverbal symptoms around him to that bother me and make me TERRIBLY insecure.

Any advice or thoughts?

2 Likes

Prolong it. If he is ■■■■■■■ you and it’s good, then wait for him to confess some dark secret of his. Then you’ll know that it’s time to confess secrets and you can tell him yours.

3 Likes

@Rabbit_Farmer Thank you!

When you do finally tell him, say that lack of really frequent sex makes your symptoms BAD, so maybe he’ll help “keep you well”!

2 Likes

And this is the truth. Lol! :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.