Bubonicitus

not too far south of here several people have caught a case of the black death… wtf… and then last night I watched dirty cities… the first episode was on London’s sanitation from back when to now… the plague was mentioned… how easy it spreads ect… im unsure if the people in bama and tx caught the black death or some flesh eating virus that is being compared to the black death… but I will pass on either and both…

stop swimming in cow ponds dammit… and if someone catches it from a local river or stream…maybe we should tell people to avoid those places until the water is better… if somebody was like you cant swim here…and I say why…if they answer with flesh eating or black death… I will gladly take their warning and go back home and take my little one to the pool…

1 Like

We occasionally hear about cases of the bubonic plague in the Western US. Also, there will be alerts if rodent carcasses have been found that tested positive for the plague.

Speaking of rodents, there occasionally are also cases of hantavirus, most recently in Washington state.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/plague/symptoms-causes/dxc-20196766

2 Likes

Nasty stuff right there. If someone told me not to swim in the water, I wouldn’t even ask why, I’d stay clear of it.
If you ever want to get grossed out, take a good look at where you city folks ‘really’ get your drinking water piped in from.
Can you say Bleach?

Hawaii is also being plagued by “Rat Brain.” It’s a parasitic worm that gets in your brain from eating the stuff grown in the ground.
Google it if you don’t have a weak stomach.

1 Like

what I really don’t like is if someone catches it… then a flea or other blood sucker drinks from the infected… and how nasty is the river in bama that despite the great volume of water running through it hourly it holds the plague… im going to move either to the desert or the frosty north… I don’t think bloodsuckers are such an issue…

1 Like

You could always move to Greenland or Iceland. :thinking: :smile:

1 Like

Arizona is nice. Utah is good too.

cities are still pretty nasty… but atleast now you don’t need shoe attachments that are 6 inch platforms to walk through all manner of filth to go do daily things…

2 Likes

No, it pretty much walks up to your door trying to sell you something you never wanted. The top seller slimes on to become a telemarketer.

1 Like

lol too true… if someone comes to my door I don’t know I instantly think they are trying to hustle me… same thing with phone calls from numbers that are not usually for the area…

1 Like

And in warm water there can be those brain eating amoebas too.

My neighbor died of hantavirus. It is scary stuff. Keep your pets flea medicine up to date (for the plague).

I was the plague in a costume contest once and I won a mug.

2 Likes