Brexpiprazole (rexulti) to hit Europe in 2018 maybe

https://www.thepharmaletter.com/article/brexpiprazole-filed-with-ema-for-adult-patients-with-schizophrenia

2 Likes

Oh this is good news.
I know that you want to try it @everhopeful.
Maybe one day I’ll make the switch over to Rexulti.

2 Likes

I get my meds off the NHS. Can’t see it available on that for years.

3 Likes

It’s supposed to be good but hopefully ITI will make the cut by then.

2 Likes

I’ve got vraylar samples I could put in a bottle and throw in the ocean for you. Message attached “please deliver to everhopeful”

2 Likes

can you throw in a bottle with Vraylar samples for me too @MeghillaGorilla1 .? im not going to pay 2500 euro for 1 month supply i’m not mister burns from the simpsons

I’m on rexulti, its basically abilify. Maybe a bit less selective on d2.

I would but I set them on fire and danced on the ashes.

huh @MeghillaGorilla1 what do you mean by that, you hate Vraylar or me ?

No it might be a good medication I didn’t give it much time. Maybe 1 week. I’m just tired of the medications @jeroenp. Where do you live? Do I need to throw the bottle in the Atlantic or pacific? I’m going to be in Florida in May I can even throw them in the Gulf of Mexico

1 Like

Won’t President Trump wall block the pills from arriving to Mexico, just saying…

anyway I live in Europe Belgium

You need to give it 2 weeks time please @MeghillaGorilla1

and yes tell me about it i tried minocycline, i would give a million dollars for it work again witouth the side effects, it worked so good now my brain is fried and i feel tired all the time

1 Like

Ok but I would like to be paid back in Belgium Waffles. You can send them by carrier pigeon but they might eat them.
I’ve tried minocyclene, and yes unfortunately it did have nasty side effects. Don’t give up hope better medications just have to be on the way.

1 Like

Yes, did minocycline 50 mg work for you? yes very deadly nasty side effects.

1 Like

No it did not work either. I don’t know what it was supposed to do. I asked to take it rather then an antipsychotic.

1 Like

For me it took away all my symptoms depression, rock star feeling back, normal healthy person,
just after 3 days, can you believe this?

I had a lyme test and it was positive, but the western blot came negative so they say now i have no lymes

yet i respond to some anti biotics, anti viral, even an anti septic medicine

1 Like

That sounds like a good sign. It means you can get better no? Maybe you could get tested for that NMDA receptor encephalitis

2 Likes

what’s that brother NMDA receptor encephalitis

It’s inflamation of the NMDA receptor that is treated differently then sz. It’s a new diagnosis that could potentially be responsible for sz symptoms.
I’m no doctor but you might want to ask your doctor if you responded to well to an antibiotic then wtf do you have?

1 Like

what kind of tests are out there for this ?

I’m not exactly sure. It’s a new discovery. If you’re getting top notch medical care you might have been screened for it already. But if not ask your doctor about it. I asked mine but I’ve been ill for fifteen years it’s usually for people who recently became psychotic

1 Like