Breast obsession

I’ve heard a lot about someone’s breast being attractive but I’m obsessed with my own breasts. Really, they were numb for years and are waking up and get my attention much too much. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Relatable! I got some nice ones… but debating on getting some new ones when I get a Mommy Makeover …

Teases, lol…

3 Likes

lol I like me arse

1 Like

Yeah, mine needs love. It gets out of sight.! :slightly_smiling_face:

Now I like you a 100% better than I did before.

Pics or it’s not so :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t have the ability to post photos or I would. Sorry.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ll post but they will remove

1 Like

I’m pretty versatile. But nice faces are my favorite.

Just remember what they taught you in kindergarten. It’s nice to share what you got.

1 Like

I don’t think anyone will ever surpass the author Phillip Roth – who recently passed – when it comes to breast obsession. Google him, it’s worth a chuckle.

Omg, I have that obsession too! I don’t like it very much, cuz sometimes my brain stops working as usual and I can’t take my eyes of the girl. I do my best to look at girls face, but sometimes is hard. It’s horrible, I feel like my voices want me to like girls with big boobies, but I like them with butt too…:confused:

2 Likes

Can I smuggle this in? (o)(o)

What’d he write? I didn’t see anything about breasts.

When someone says the word melons. I ain’t thinking about melons :relieved: :joy:

1 Like

Let’s just say that the book is … memorable.

:flushed:

1 Like

I do remember reading about Kafka"s beetle. So Roth carried it a step further.

1 Like

Didn’t he also write Portnoy’s Complaint?

1 Like

Eh, sometimes he went a half marathon further.

Indeed. It’s probably considered tame by today’s standards, but it was scandalous when first published and caused numerous legal imbroglios when various countries banned it.

1 Like