Breakthrough symptoms

I’ve been in recovery for over a year now after my second episode. I haven’t had any positive symptoms for a long time. But the other morning I saw tiny yellow moths climbing over my clothes in the cupboard. I blinked and they were gone. I had only been awake for half an hour or so.
I’ve only once or twice had visual hallucinations very small things. And only when I’ve been acute. I’m well and haven’t had any other prodromal build up. I’m stable on meds and there’s no sleep disruption. Anyone ever just had an isolated thing like that?

1 Like

To me personally, one brief hallucination like that doesn’t seem like that big of a deal. I personally wouldn’t worry about it. Especially if it’s not disrupting your life or causing you distress in any way. Might be worth mentioning to your pdoc though. If it becomes a common occurrence it might be more of a concern.

1 Like

Thanks that’s what I really hoped to hear! It’s hard to mention anything like that family and friends about anything like that as they are so invested in me staying well! I will tell the doc.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.