Brand new car!

As some of you may know, I have been having a ridiculous amount of issues with my old car. I finally doubled down and traded in my old car for $4k! It had over $5k in estimated repairs on it but the dealership still gave me a good amount for it. That was my entire down payment on my brand new car! It’s a 2022 Honda Civic Sport

27 Likes

Congrats, that’s awesome! Civics are great cars, last forever.

2 Likes

Brand new car brand new me.

That’s an awesome car man

3 Likes

That sounds great! No more repairs for a long time hopefully !

3 Likes

Great choice! Best of luck with your new wheels!

2 Likes

Its nice to have a stable car.

I get paranoid about car issues. So many things can go wrong.

Congrats.

4 Likes

Honda makes a great car and those new Civics look like sexy beasts.

Enjoy!

:smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats on your new car. Have fun with it!

3 Likes

That’s great news. What color did you opt for?

Do you have to wait a long time before you get it?

Waiting lists can be ridiculously long here.

1 Like

Congratulations!

Enjoy your car!

1 Like

Congratulations! 151515

2 Likes

I googled the car. Thats one nice looking car.

2 Likes

I actually got really lucky with this car. It was supposed to go to somebody else. They had already put their deposit down on it but couldn’t get financed. The car arrived at the dealership and was there for a month and a half and the general manager of the dealership decided to put it out to the public. I had gone in the day before to talk about getting a new civic and I was told it was highly unlikely that one would be available on the lot for a test drive and sale for a long time. Well the sales rep I talked to texted me the next morning and told me the car was available so I went in and test drove the car. That same day my financing went through and my entire down payment was my trade in. Didn’t pay a penny out of pocket for the car and it came with a 10 year/150,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty.

The car is white exterior with black rims and black interior! If you’d like to see a picture I’ll add one to this thread!

4 Likes

Oh wow :slightly_smiling_face:
My family swears on Honda and Toyota
We’ve had plenty of them over the years and they really are fun to drive and reliable

Good choice! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah. A picture would be nice :blush:

1 Like

Here are some pictures I took at the dealership! (License plate scribbled out for obvious reasons :3)

7 Likes

Dammit! The license plate is the best part!

Jk. Nice car. Hope that you enjoy it.

2 Likes

Yay! Congrats on the new wheels!

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congratulations! I hope you have many good times with it.

1 Like