Brain = It is not supposed to happen. It is happening. What must I do?

By Sagar Gorijala.

3 Likes

Hey you are back. You could try taking meds. They help. Having the voices go away is one of the best feelings in the world.

when this happens, my mind can panic very quickly.

There are two meanings.

Panic meaning is not what I mean.

What I mean is, not having an opinion and

Brain is like having opinions and differences in opinions.

1 Like

Brain is like… " Am I making the right selection/choice/decision ". More like, " Is it an informed or well judged path ? ".

1 Like

When a student fails time and again a Professor/Brain would think so ??? Am I right ??? There are times when we think so but we fail to realize the very fact that occurred in our thought process, it’s like a passing thought but we have no awareness that we just stumbled upon the primary role of brain itself.

Brain is supposed to make changes or take actions based on proper judgement of available alternatives ??? Yes, not necessary… But, I’m talking about Brain in terms of intellect. I’m not talking about brain as just a primitive organ.

Badebhai kaise ho…

2 Likes

Abhi teek huin, kabhi kabhi gussa aata hein.

He asked, big brother - how are you?

I replied - I am okay, sometimes I have anger bursts.

3 Likes

I’m not a legend player. The difference is ability and sometimes ability+application. Use the above statement presented as a meaning to your advantage.

This is my battle tag

ClosedFinite#1172

https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/6gxbwy/please_dont_consider_this_as_a_shit_post_im_a/

For better explanation you can visit the below link.

2 Likes

The difference is ability and sometimes ability+application.

1 Like

Which supplement are u taking my brother…

2 Likes

Choline bitrate + Uridine Mono…+ Fish oil = 10,000 rupees. Shophealthy.in

1 Like

The meaning is provided for

APPLICATION

part.

1 Like