There was a time when i found it hard to remember things. I couldn’t remember a phone number i just dialled. I found this the things from this list got the goop in my head to flow out. And my memory got better.
Please see doctor before trying.
• Alzheimer’s pills or turmeric nuts
-Brown food ( curry ) is high in turmeric nuts. Its ground up and put in it. The yellow powder.
• Green tea
- The first time I drank green tea. I drank like 10 cups maybe more. I was using it as mix. I actually started to feel stuff move in my head. Like boom, clear that stuffed head. My head feels like its gonna explode when I start drinking a lot of green tea. You might want to ask a doctor how much is okay to drink
- Red wine is what got alcohol on the list. I though Donini collection merlot worked best.
• Anti-Aging products foods
- Antioxidants is what makes it anti-aging. Red wine and Green tea have a lot of antioxidants.
- Shock yourself with cold, Shiver a little. Don’t go trying to catch a cold.
• Power aid
- I think it was the electrolytes.
- Getting my daily doses made me feel better
- Force yourself into situations that make you think. Improve your memory too a little.
- There’s a special way to sleep. Its called rem sleep try it. Also try sleeping without an alarm clock and when you get up go write back to sleep.
• Smell things
- Smell the air, Smell good smells, Smell bad smells. I wanna try smelling some of that smell salt.
- Joking around, Making jokes, listening to them, Having fun with people
• Warming your head
- On really cold days. O my way to work there were heaters. I stood under them.
- Dark chocolates the health one but I like milk more
• Blood pressure
- Temporarily increasing your blood pressure. Better talk with a doc on that first.
• Light exercises
- Not being a couch potato. Lots of people advertise doing something for like 20 minutes a day or under an hour stuff.
• Talk and listen
- Your using your brain. Talk angry too, Sometime.
• Hair cut
- Just felt better after I got a hair cut. Less hair on my head. Feel the breeze flow through. Maybe it’s a stress thing.
- Read out loud in your head. Try retaining what you just read.
Brain Cleaner 2
• Hot sauce
- Its that shock again when you toss a little hot sauce in your mouth. When you eat enough of that stuff. It does something similar to the red wine.
• Heavy Exercise
- Weights, running, sex. Work up that sweat.
- Ya writing things down too.
• Sprite / 7 up
• Eating healthy
- I can feel the fat go through now after I eat. It easy to say after that. Betta watch what you eat.
• Finger tip exercises
- I can literally feel stuff fall of from the sides by moving my fingers.
Typing or texting
• Red bull
- To let you know what an alert mind is like
P.S. I lost my original 2nd list. Sorry if anything missing.