Schizophrenia.com

Bought the wrong tobacco the other day

And it really sucks. Gonna bite the bullet and buy some decent tobacco

3 Likes

Did the same a week ago. Im still smoking the sh!t tobacco lol

I should do what youre doing and bite the bullet

1 Like

Honestly that first ■■■■ was horseshit. Weak as ■■■■. Just nipped to the shop and bought the strongest I could find

1 Like

Damn what a waste. How much did it cost?

I should go to a tobacco shop and ask them what the strongest is. So far Ive only smoked marlboro, newport, american spirit, lucky strike and one random dutch brand with two z’s in it cuz it looked cool lol

1 Like

We don’t have as big a range as french tabacs. I just get this blend called Drum. Is quite strong but does have a nice bite which I like

1 Like

Ah just looked it up, is a dutch brand! They actually have some great tobacco there, the one I smoked was like zilzaan or some ■■■■ when I visited my sister

I bet its strong

1 Like

Yeah is pretty strong. The smell of it takes me back to my student days

1 Like

Have sealed the old, ■■■■ tobacco in an airtight bag. Will only use in emergencies

1 Like

Haha! I first started smoking tobacco in college, the last of the big 3: alcohol, weed, then cigs for me

Thats a good strategy jim I think Ill go buy some on my lunch break and do that too

Nah, you didnt buy Drum did you lol. Half of thats full of twigs, and dry as hell. if you wanna decent tobacco try Old Holborn.

1 Like

Ah mate I love the old drum!

1 Like

Yeah its not too bad in all honesty lol, just tends to give me a sore throat lol.

1 Like

I like that about it. Gives a good bite. Drum blue. Also it is dry which means you aren’t paying for water weight

1 Like

Probably not the same kind of thing, but my wife preferred golden Virginia than old Holborn .

1 Like

Yeah I like golden Virginia too

I smoke Gold Leaf because it’s cheap and I smoke too much

1 Like

Amber leaf is what my friends all smoke.

1 Like

Don’t smoke people! Seriously, you guys need to quit.

I like Amber Leaf, and cutters choice - as well as GV, but my motivation is cost.

Gold leaf is £4 cheaper for 50g

Don’t judge people for smoking.
We know it’s bad, but for a lot of us it’s become a comfort and s coping mechanism.