Bought a new phone ... What phone do you use?

Super sophomore in college so 20. And i mostly spend my time “crate digging” for new music. Watching cartoons and playing video games. I live in an outdoorsy town currently so I also enjoy biking skiing and shooting hoops. Never was a big partier though even though im in a big party school kind of. I just like the campus

Ok. Are you into chicks :hatched_chick:

Yea, though im not good at conversation really with anyone so ive been trying to focus on school and just in general maintaining mental composure. Let me rephrase Im ok in conversation just not starting. So i spend a lot of time alone but its been alright a little depressing at times but ill make it hopefully

Well, you have a positive attitude :smiley:

Yea i try i guess

1 Like

i have the latest ’ brick ’
i stuck a fake aerial on top…and i glued numbers on the front…!?!
it goes with my tinfoil hat :tophat:…lol :smiley:
i am joking people…
take care :alien:

1 Like

Sony Xperia z3. Just bought a Moto G for Mrs. Pixel today. Daughter now has an iNew 7 (Chinese) she likes. We moved from Apple to Android this year. Last straw for us was the inability to change a battery in Princess Pixel’s iPod 5. Evil glue sandwich.

I can change the battery in all of the phones snd tablets we own now except for our iPad Air.

Pixel.

1 Like

Samsung Android G4 smartphone. when I got it, it changed my life. Don’t like the text though with one finger, prefer the flip phone to use thumbs and such. And it freezes up a lot, but I might need to delete more.

There is two kind of people: those ones who use iPhones and those ones who use Androids.

I use Nokia 3310.

2 Likes

Alcatel One Touch Evolve…cheap 60 dollar Android phone, but if it gets the job done, then it gets the job done. Though it freezes a lot and takes 5 minutes to type a sentence.

1 Like

Moved to the Lounge.

Pixel.
(Wearing moderator hat)

House phone or Samsung galaxy 3

2 Likes

Still on my iPhone 4S, now 4 years old. Getting an OS update this year, but a new phone is tempting. Will almost certainly stick with apple though.

1 Like

Been pleased with Windows Nokia phone for $50 from Walmart. Map app isn’t great, so keep shopping for better talking map app. Rest is decent. Is $50 for 2gb, unlimited calls/text from Verizon or ATT with pay-by-month…

Had too many Iphones with glitches…This is working out better. All accessories run 10% on ebay btw.

I’ve had a windows Nokia phone in the past, for business. They’re actually surprisingly good, even if the Maps app is not up to Google or Apple standards yet.

a 4g chineese phone I got off amazon. have a iphone 4s but I cant use with 4g data.

iPhone 5c, pink of course…

1 Like

Windows phone, it does what I want it to do sooo…

This is my phone. Works great except the dialer app that is built in to it seems to crash more and more where I’m unable to answer calls. I tried this morning to replace it with one from Google Play but haven’t gotten a call yet so here’s to hoping…

Pixel you might want to recheck the Moto I have it and the battery is not replaceable.