Both happy and sadm wbtu?

I feel weird. How are you? Anything interesting to share?

1 Like

I have a kidney stone. It makes me sad :koala:

1 Like

Oh no. I hear those hurt! My friend gets them. Now she has to drink tons of water.

Your daily pun:

A kidney stone! You ought to be kidneying me.

1 Like

I’ve been feeling kind of amped up recently. It could be due to quitting Cloneazapam. How did you do in your macroeconomic exam?

1 Like

Yes, was it real or a joke?

Yes, that was my mistake. I’ve been dehydrated. Everyone should drink a glass of water and think of me.

1 Like

That’s good to hear.

Uhhh the exam…I was kinda tired. I think it went okay. Proabably not my best.

Hmmm cheesy punjoke for you: you so amped that if the site crahes imbgonna say it was you short-circuiting it :slight_smile:

@Rhubot nope. Jokes on me. Was real as could be.

2 Likes

Funny you say that. The site actually crashed last night.

1 Like

Yeah. What were you up to? :wink:

:turtle: :turtle: :turtle:

1 Like

Normally szadmin reboots things, but wherever it’s hosted now, someone else takes care of problems. It was just down for an hour.

2 Likes

Okay :). Just wondering if you over amped it

@SzAdmin you are a good programer. What is the secret!

1 Like

:chicken: :chicken: :chicken: click on my icon and you will see my love of chickens

1 Like

I suspect you have tricked me :octopus:

1 Like

Not a programmer at all - so no secrets. we’ve moved the forum software over to a hosted service so you no longer have to wait for me to reboot it when things go bad. Should be a lot less downtime than before (not that this software/forum has been down much anyway - but even more reliable now that I’m not diddling with the software as much).

5 Likes

Sorry, @Rhubot! My mom used to get those. Do you drink lots of orange juice? Ascorbic acid, I heard, helps break down the stones…good luck! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

But I have not! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :heart_exclamation: I obviously need to drink more of it.

1 Like

Just want to throw my two cents in and wish you well @Rhubot!! Suffering, in any of it’s forms, can disturb our emotions. Just know that we’re here to lift you up when you feel less than keen. Love on that beautiful feline when you feel low, too. Think of him/her as your emotional service animal!!

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh @Rhubot I’m sorry! Hope it doens’t hurt that bad, drink loads of water!

2 Likes