Born alone, live alone, die alone

@san_pedro , I swear you are looking for a suspension. Sounds a lot like religion to me.

i am not reliious

could of fooled me by past posts.

i am spritual not relious

and i am kind too oters

and I’m quite sure that the animal kingdom appreciates your kindness to one of their brethren.

1 Like

r u tryin to insult me?.

No, making fun of your keyboard.

Edit: Was referring to being kind to otters. thought it was obvious but I guess I need to clarify.

3 Likes

Finding value in yourself can be very hard if you feel you have always been the crap end of the stick. I used to have super poor self-esteem and had virtually no sense of self-respect. I shut down. I let people treat me like garbage. Age and therapy has helped me see things differently.

I still run into the occasional sh!thead on the street but people and their crap have no hold over me. I have let go of a lot. Bitterness can have a compounding effect.

Finding purpose to make it through the day can do wonders. It is not easy but worth struggling to find.

My two cents anyways.

-S

2 Likes

You seem very bitter about your life. I’ve been there. Perhaps you think your life is really awful, but it has been lately through choices you are making. Some peoples lives are awful through no choice of their own. Perhaps you need to think about how you could make your life better, than resign yourself to the life you have. Rise above yourself, or challenge yourself. You aren’t going to get better unless you allow others to help you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.