Boring Sunday

I had a brief seedy affair with an uneducated mental health worker wearing stolen hotel doorman trousers and drove a cheap Hyundai with crank windows, told me lies on his flip phone. - lol.

2 Likes

I heard @Minnii once killed a guyā€¦because she stepped on his shoes and he didnā€™t say Iā€™m sorryā€¦

2 Likes

Sarcasm lol!!! Tom hanks and Samuel l ftw

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t say this site is boring. I just have trouble wanting to answer a lot of threads because they donā€™t apply to me. Iā€™m pretty stable and the only real thing I feel I can help with is anxiety because I beat it.

1 Like

Lol those are much better answersā€¦lol

2 Likes

Ahaha! There must be an unlucky hotel doorman somewhere running around in his undies. :joy:

2 Likes

Oh sorry I didnā€™t mean to sound stupid lol :confused:
Iā€™m long enough here to know what it is about. Maybe I should have said the Lounge part is boring, is that better?

Sam Sammy ā€¦didnā€™t you suppose to see a doc about your meds?
Iā€™m so sorry hun. I need to adjust mine too.

WudyA think of the accountant dude? Bomb ass movie right?

It was pretty good. Kinda hard to follow but it was a sweet action movie

1 Like

I saw it yesterday. I agree though it was hard to follow. But I thought it was great. Gotta see it again to reveal more details

1 Like

Did you know that the computer voice that he was taking orders from the whole time was the autistic girl on her computer from the institute?

1 Like

lol. ā€œthe bomb in phantomsā€. 2 points for the Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back reference. No one called it yet, so I am.

1 Like

You sir receive all the points for catching the reference ā€¦I salute youā€¦

Thatā€™s where I be from yo, dirty Jersey. Right around the corner from where jay and silent bob filmed clerks and mall rats

Iā€™m sorry you live in jerseyā€¦lol

Yea me too, I get that a lot. Itā€™s actually pretty here itā€™s just the people that suck

1 Like

Lol I was jokingā€¦Iā€™m sure its lovelyā€¦I canā€™t do cityā€™s though so Iā€™ll stick to my small southern townā€¦

1 Like

It wasnā€™t a bad childhood though. I went to school across the street from Bruce springsteens home. We have the beach, New York City is 40 minutes away.
the jersey shore was filmed about 20 minutes away from here, oh wait! Thatā€™s when it all went downhill

1 Like

I hear the south is nice but Iā€™ve always been afraid Iā€™ll end up like Ralph maccio in My Cousin Vinnie. Due to my accent

1 Like