Boring Sunday

And all the good stuff, like suspensions, drama and sex jokes happens while I’m sleeping.

Its Monday tomorrow so what are you up to?
I have to get early and take the kid to medical exam provided by his basketball team and then I have a long waited pdoc appointment and then I’m taking Luka to school. Also I have to make lunch, well as pretty much everyday.
One of the rather busy days in my mostly passive routine I guess. Well I already hate it.

Early waking, you suck :-1:

Parents leaving tomorrow. They’re visiting me right now. Living la vida loca :thumbsup:

Well come on over to the DARKSIDE !!! We have cookies :smiley:

2 Likes

You’re living the time of your life. :metal:

1 Like

I thought I already am dude :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sadly working, no rest for the wicked as they say

You working people I don’t know if I hate you or envy you…:smirk: seriously

1 Like

I like my work, it can be fun at the same time I could see myself sitting home for a month or to.

1 Like

Let’s not this make a thread where I complain about my inability to hold a decent job and trying to make the corrupted system of my country guilty for it. Lol

What do you work?

I do salvage for larger companies, removal of old equipment, shutting down of warehouses, and smaller one to. Everyday is a different project

3 Likes

Real life can be boring and tedious, but, @Sarad, enjoy even the most mundane parts of raising your boy. My son is almost 22, and he lives hundreds of miles away now. I miss making school lunch for him! :grin:

4 Likes

This might sound pathetic but he is what really keeps me going. Even when I move like a snail. :relaxed:

6 Likes

@Samp what’s going on with you honey boo?

1 Like

Not pathetic at all. My son saved my life and I still live primarily for him. Putting your energy into his happiness and well-being is something you’ll never regret. And he’ll grow up so fast that it will all seem like a blur one day. :blush:

3 Likes

I’m gonna go see the accountant :slight_smile:

In 40 minutes

Ben affleck is the best actor of all time IMO

Taking good care of children is a great responsibility. I am proud of every father and mother who take care of their sons and daughters.

Sarad, do people still experience Blue Monday nowadays?

1 Like

Hey boobies, I’m just hybernating.
:unamused:

1 Like

Ben aflek…foreal…aflek was the bomb in phantoms though…lol really Ben aflek…of all time…I must disagree with you…

4 Likes

The forum has been rather dull lately, how to make Sz more interesting? More drama? More comedy? - lol

What sort of Drama? secret plots? false accusations? seedy affairs??? lol

1 Like