Borderline

I still refer to it as a “pain in the arse” diagnosis. Yes i know it sounds unfair, but when your constantly od’ing, threats of suicide, and abusing drugs - the local A+E dept got to know me - and i swear they would groan when they saw me.

Personally i think i was just prodromal Psychotic. And i reckoned i recovered with getting older too.

Strange how - as soon as i went on the injection, all the PD stuff went away. So i dont reckon i was in the first place.

2 Likes

I don’t understand schizoid either. From my little or wrong understanding. It means someone who has a lot of negs but not positives

1 Like

This is exactly what happened to me too. I had BPD traits then AP took care of the majority of them.

3 Likes

Still cant get the bugger off my notes tho lol. Im still seen as medium risk for self-neglet and have to have weekly meds.

It never sat well with me anyway, i dont relate to BPD like i do with Sz.

Not self-harmed for 15 years now - or od’d. All the scars are now covered up with tats.

2 Likes

For some it does, but I think we generally feel fine, regardless. I know you’re talking about positive/negative symptoms, but we tend to be neutral people. It’s others who have a problem with our negatives.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.