Borderlands 3

Anyone here playing BL3? It came out today and Ive been playing like a madman haha! Its so fun. If anyone wants to join me PM and well play some coop

3 Likes

I loved Borderlands 1 & 2, but pretty much got burned out on it and sci fi in general. Enjoy yourself though!

1 Like

Im enjoying it so much!! Its so good!! Which character do you play as?

1 Like

My husband and sons are playing now

1 Like

I’m … ahem … ■■■■■■■■■■■■ as we speak. :nerd_face:

1 Like

I kinda want to know what that blanked out word is, and I kinda don’t.

My oldest daughter works at Gamestop and has been passing it out to everyone today. They had over 60 pre-orders on one platform alone. That is going to be a busy store!

I want it, but I’m going to wait and see if my daughter gets it for me for Christmas, as there is a chance of that.

2 Likes

Im rolling Zane, I like the sniper classes in these games. You?

1 Like

I’m playing as Fl4k!! Normally I enjoy sniper classes too but with Fl4k you get pets so I couldn’t resist lol

2 Likes

I’m so sensitive to blood now that I can’t get into the Borderlands series. I used to be so numb to it.

I mean I beat Diablo 2 and Mortal Kombat 3 long ago.

Schizophrenia changed me.

1 Like

My boyfriend has been playing it nonstop since it came out yesterday-I only just was able to drag him away from it an hour ago to snuggle! I try to be patient since I know he was so excited about it forever.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.