Booked Grenada (Caribbean)

And Geneva (Swizerland)… and the insurance I found isn’t that bad. There is no way I am travelling without it. Got the flights for free as he had some companion vouchers, rest we are splitting because there is no way I can afford these holidays right now.

6 Likes

I hope you enjoy lac léman. In the winter with the wind it can get chilly. When are you going to Geneva? I lived there for 7 months.

1 Like

We haven’t booked the hotel for geneva, but near Lake Geneva I hope. Is it a nice city?

1 Like

It’s nice but expensive. Obviously you have the lake on which you can do a boat trip to e.g. Montreux. You have plenty of wine bars as well. If you want to spoil yourself I liked the cuisine of the four seasons hotel.

You can also practice your French and ‘faire du lèche-vitrines’ with the many jewelry stores.

3 Likes

I never been to Switzerland but it looks nice. In Europe I have been to Italy, Netherlands and Germany.

3 Likes

I want to visit France one day. I speak French.

3 Likes

I used to love Switzerland with the alps, quaint villages and beautiful nature. When I worked there I also had a good relationship with many Swiss colleagues which was nice.

However, now it’s a bit too posh for me. I still have my Omega watch which I bought in Geneva when living there. I still carry it but it doesn’t suit someone on disability.

4 Likes

In Switzerland there is a French, German and Italian part. Geneva (Genève) is French speaking.

3 Likes

Enjoy your vacation @ish.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.