Boarding time and departure date

So, I had missed one of my flight last May.
It almost happens again, thanks to a friend of my Dad, I won’t miss the flight this time.

Supposed the carrier generates a boarding pass below:

Date: 15 Jan 2016

Time: 23:30

At what time would you go to airport for baggage drop and check-in?

I’m always paranoid about missing flights because I have mobility issues and an really slow, so I always get there at least 2-3 hours early and just people watch at the gate for the extra time.

Sorry for the mobility issues. An injured leg? If only you don’t mind telling me.

It is always a good habit to arrive at the airport early, like what you have mentioned, 2-3 hours earlier. Who knows if there is long queue in holiday seasons.

I have a neurocardiogenic syncope (basically, I pass out and fall down a lot) and I also have RA that messes with my knees and makes me slow.

The answer is I need to arrive at the airport on 14 Jan 2016 (one day earlier) to board the airplane.

Why a whole day? That seems excessive.

I can’t imagine you are going through such a hardship with physical and mental limitation… Do you use PathRider ?

Because the date is departure date and the time is boarding time…!!!

Look, the itinerary is as below:

From City A: 15 Jan 2016 12:20AM

To City B: 15 Jan 2016 5:40AM

So was this a typo? Either way, glad you have it figured out.

No, I use a walker with a seat when I’m out alone and don’t use anything if I’m out with family that can assist if needed.

1 Like

Date: …

Boarding time: …

It still didn’t help, because it was a midnight flight, I thought I would board the airplane on the [departure date], but I was wrong. It was actually on [departure date - 1 day]'s boarding time.

I don’t know what happened to the airliner, but now they print a small boarding date beneath the boarding time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.