Bloomin’ wasps coming in the house to die

Gofundme to get @anon94176359 and the rest of the Brits some decent screens

2 Likes

I don’t have attached window screens but use these.

2 Likes

I came back to link to those. They’re cheap and easy to use.

2 Likes

I killed a wasp the other day. It really didn’t want to die. Don’t like killing living creatures but with wasps I make an exception.

:smiley:

4 Likes

Yeah my neighbours are vegans but the only creature they have killed is a wasp

2 Likes

I think people in this thread are under the impression that we have moved on from the screen issue. We have not. Even when I go camping, my tent has screens. Even when I intentionally sleep outdoors on the ground, I have a screen. How is your house less accommodating than my tent?

5 Likes

Lol @Ninjastar

2 Likes

I live in the north in Michigan and my old house didn’t have screens on the windows. They just opened and what was outside just came in. So we didn’t open our windows. We kept the air conditioning on in the summer.

2 Likes

Do you wear bug spray in your own homes?

1 Like

In Germany my room was full of butterflies haha It was fun somewhat felt outside but there was no wasps inside.

3 Likes

I bought a cheap bug screen but ended up returning to Canada.

1 Like

At least it makes all those poor burglars jobs a little easier.

3 Likes

It was rats that carried the plague.

2 Likes

Mice are guilty by association

2 Likes

I don’t want no Mickey Mouse explanation

4 Likes

I don’t have screens in my windows either I live in US

3 Likes

No screen on my bedroom window. Had to use tape to block the gaps around my window air conditioner. Looks pretty ugly but I don’t want moth larvae eating my stuff and anything that stings is not welcome.

:bust_in_silhouette:

2 Likes

What shenanigans is this? In the US we have west nile and zika! How do you not have screens? Do you have AC or something at least?

I actually have a big gap in my window to the outside from my window air con unit bugs get in all the time lol

Tape costs like a dollar.

1 Like