Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God - Beatitudes (bible)

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
A, drunk right now, but am confident am not mad in this opinion. I once commented on how I saw myself getting married, then few moments after I saw the same person I married standing right by my side… Until now, I never realized what that day represented. But in reality, I saw God in person - Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God. That day, I saw myself marry a woman I had only seen twice in my life… and just after seeing her marry me in my mind, I turn my head out of impulse and see her standing right by my side… Pyschologists would call that a coincidence, but I call that a sight of God in the flesh…

I wish I never had to get this burden of voices, but non the less, the bible states a hedge needs to be between us… what better hedge than my own madness?

1 Like

Sorry guys, but I gotta brugg… YOU’RE WELCOME ps - my mom doesn’t like SEAS’ :smile:

The more pure i become the less women are in the picture.

It wasn’t god you saw, it was someone else.

I saw a piece of toast with the image of Jesus being sold on E-bay. That’s proof enough for me that god really does excsist.

1 Like

Oh, so you liked that one @sleepybug!
77nick77 scores some points with the ladies. I hope you’re feeling better these days sleepybug and that your job situation works out. Enjoy your night.

1 Like