Bleeding in head sensation

When im stressed i feel tingling and blood moving around in my head but i dont have any other symptoms
I don’t know if blood pressure causing it?
But i did fall on my head onto hard kitchen floor when i was a baby so dont know if anything wrong with my head bleeding inside, dad never took me to doctor he said
Just wanted to ask if anyone else has this

1 Like

blood pressure. blood outside of arteries or veins in the brain and you would be in a must open crain situation. you would most likely be unconscious and with a brain with very low levels of oxygen because of high intra cranial pressure. crain must be opened to release pressure. most people die if a blood vessel opens inside the brain.

3 Likes

Its very weird feeling

Thanks i trust your thoughts :blush:

1 Like

true story. blood flowing outside vessels in the brain is very bad news. you surely dont have it.

2 Likes

I had a feeling that above my right ear there was flow of blood, like bleeding.
Informed this to doc and don’t recollect what he did,
I think he changed my med’s or added some additional med’s.
After which it stopped in few weeks time.

2 Likes

I have had similar experience.
It’s just a sensation.
It’s not happening in reality

2 Likes

Thanks i won’t worry at all about it now

Cheers @egofree @A_B_C @Om_Sadasiva

3 Likes

I get these awful head rushes when I stand up or have a coughing fit. Feels like a drug affecting my mind for a minute. I fell on my forhead once in the psych ward due to this. needed an MRI. My father gets them too though so it might be hereditary. Or pre diabetes. I have to grab hold of something quick or i’ll fall.

1 Like

it is called orthostatic pressure drop. it is a side effect of APs. when you get up fast your pressure drops. Mine does too. it is important to not walk on an empty stomach otherwise you might faint. i almost fainted a couple of times. after i started keeping my stomach fed at all times the sympton went away almost completely. also get up slowly. i do.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.