Bladder issues

Needing them sucks though and I don’t use them

Yeah use it or lose it, you’re right. Feels like my head is swimming.

I’ve told them all the time my physical symptoms and my psychiatrist says somataform disorder!

There super comfy well worth the investment!

Nothing wrong with it. Beats having to change your clothes all the time!

1 Like

Be proud of your diapers !! I am!

1 Like

I can hold it, so no need for diapers, just go to the bathroom a lot, not ideal when your working outside at warehouses etc/ Colder it is outside the worse it gets, summer not so bad

1 Like

I’m the same, colder it gets worse holding it gets. Then it just all comes away! I hate it.

Have you asked your pdoc why they are discounting med side effects as a possible explanation for some of your physical symptoms?

I heard George Clinton and bootsy Collins wore diapers at parliament funkadelic concerts it is very funky!

No, because I have these symptoms since 2014, and was only just introduced to these meds recently.

1 Like

I will ask on Friday if the meds need to be reduced. Just started lyrica about two three months ago.

Nevermind me I tapered down on my meds !!

1 Like

I have overactive bladder, but it isn’t related to sza. I take Urispas and it helps a lot.

1 Like

Thanks for that. I will try to get that medication

1 Like

I see. That makes sense.

Since your physical symptoms pre-date your current meds, did your pdoc request a neurological consult to rule out any neurological issues back when your physical symptoms first started?

Yes I seen several neurologists before I saw a psychiatrist. All neurologists said no MS and no other neurological issues. Because I kept going against the neurologists and saying , I think I have MS, was when I was referred to a psychiatrist because I kept saying I believe its MS, so I was told to see a psychiatrist who diagnosed me with Somataform disorder and prescribed me Quietapine and abilify

1 Like

Risperdal causes me to wet the bed lol. I’m 18, and I either feel like I’m 90 or 2. Good thing I’m almost off of it, but I do think it might be because I drink a lot of water.

1 Like

There’s a condition called polydipsia. Excessive thirst, common in diabetics and also present in some mental illnesses. If you are drinking too many liquids during the day, every day, you may have this condition and it could possibly stretch your bladder and cause you to urinate more often than normal.

Anxiety and your emotional life have a huge effect on your body. Maybe a little bit of exercise would help.