Schizophrenia.com

Black spots

do people here see those black spots on the floor
or the walls, with coloured/colored rings arround them

0 Likes

No. But it could be a problem with your eyes- you should see an eye doctor.

0 Likes

thanks yes i read now an article about them
eye-floaters googled it

0 Likes

Most floaters are harmless, but the black spots with colored rings around them could mean serious eye disease.

0 Likes

I don’t want to be an alarmist, or cause any upset but this one might not be SZ related.

My kid sis had that for a while. She REFUSED to wear her goggles in a highly chlorinated pool for a full spring and summer training because she didn’t want the guy lifeguards to call her a girl. (??) she can get sort of macho in an odd way.

Well, after a chlorine spike she started seeing the black spots with rainbow floaters. She had a chemical burn to the surface tissue of her eyes so after eye drops and eye patches, she wears glasses now.

You might want to get this just simply checked out.

0 Likes

Do you see the spots when you’ve gone too long without food? I used to do that. My brother lies down on the floor, wherever he is. Sitting works, but not as well. I haven’t had that happen since I am medicated for diabetes.

0 Likes

thanks im getting a bit scared now so i am looking for an eye doctor that can give
some information and clarification.

@pob
no i had a normal lunch and when i was in the box for the bikes. wich is not lit properly.
i saw dark spots with coloured rings around them, i dont think it was the first time i saw them.
but i dont see them on regular bases as well

but thank you all for your comments and advice

0 Likes