"Black and Gold": The True Story of a Paranoid Schizophrenic

“Black and Gold” The True Story of a Paranoid Schizophrenic," a new book by Cindy Ivey, has been released by Dorrance Publishing Co., Inc.

Beware: “Black and Gold” is not your mainstream read. This is Cindy Lee Ivey’s true story of her paranoid schizophrenia. It is a nerve-wracking roller coaster ride between sweet normality and horrific insanity, with much golden love.

Cindy is now 99% symptom free thanks to medication. She works in a food bank and a soup line for the homeless two to four days a week. She is grateful for the homeless shelter that took her in and helped her get the psychological help she needed. She no longer has to bear the pain in silence because she found some comfort from the bottomless depression and physical vulnerability that she suffered for way too long.

“Black and Gold” The True Story of a Paranoid Schizophrenic" is a 316-page paperback with a retail price of $26.00. The ISBN is 978-1-4809-0922-9. It was published by Dorrance Publishing Co., Inc of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/616N%2BwcTu0L.BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01.jpg

5 Likes

I was reading the preview. When I have enough money I will get it.

Bought it and I love it it’s inspirational and moving. It reminds me of ‘A Million Tiny Pieces’