Schizophrenia.com

Bird swooped in and attacked me!

I was walking my dog outside by my house and out of the blue this small reddish brown bird flew right past me brushing up against my arm!

Was flying low and fast!

It wasn’t a sparrow or cardinal.

Couldn’t tell what kind of bird it was.

6 Likes

Alien bird :alien::alien::alien::alien:

2 Likes

Sometimes birds divebomb you if they have a nest nearby. I dunno if this was the case in your incident or not but…

3 Likes

When I was a kid in grade 3 I went on a field trip and a bird sht in my hair. I spent the whole day with bird sht in my hair.

3 Likes

This happened to me while walking on the street with a friend, that friend told me it brings luck lol Some ppl believe that you have good luck if a bird sht on you lol

3 Likes

What sucked is it was a field trip to a conservation centre and we were way out in the middle of a forest so I couldn’t wash my hair, I just had to walk around with it in my hair for a few hours.

2 Likes

Didn’t you say you were a bird watcher in your younger days or still are wave???

1 Like

So, what are you suggesting? That this was the birds revenge for wave spying on them? :thinking: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.