Bipolar and schitzophrenia

And I researched it on my own and I like the success rate of the treatment. It’s not like the old days. ■■■■, I’d get a lobotomy if it worked and wouldn’t ■■■■ me up.

@SneakySniper179
Okay. I hope you find a med that works!

I have a hard time recognizing my moods and emotions. Maybe it’s just dissociation. I heard some people with Aspergers have problems identifying their moods.

I’m likely bipolar but have been diagnosed with sz/SzA.

My emotions are dogshit. I know they are there but there is a emptyness. I use to be a very happy person. This is ■■■■. It’s been this way for about 5-6 years.

Do y’all have problems feeling emotions in situations where you should.

That’s my biggest problem right now besides the wanting to kill myself lol. Which I really don’t. I more or less love life.

They sure do have to censor me a lot lol.

I was having this problem for a while. It can be from the sz or the medication. Mine was from the medication. My pdoc lowered my dose of Latuda and it mostly went away.

No meds over here doc.

Well i think emotional flatness is a negative symptom.

To be honest I feel like I’m living in the book of job. I keep hearing something all day like over 1000 times today. Without more then an hour stop tell me to kill myself. All this ■■■■■■ up ■■■■ etc, etc. I know it’s ■■■■■■■■. I feel like it’s a test. I really do. I don’t know what happens if I fail. But I can tell it’s not good.

You need to tell this to a doctor and try some more medication. What you’re saying isn’t good.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.