Biology quiz grades

When I was 2-6 I wanted to be paleontologist I was obsessed with dinosaurs. Well aren’t all little boys??

2 Likes

There’s a new song idea – a rap about dinosaur fossils and evolution – maybe? :grin:

2 Likes

Lol doesn’t exactly have as much appeal as hoes, dro and throwing blows tho, does it now? :smile:

1 Like

Keep up the good work, @Chrishasheart! It’s great to read that you’re doing well. I have a few BR cds, didn’t realize he has a PhD, but it’s obvious from their lyrics that he is an educated man.

2 Likes

Thank you @freakonaleash :slight_smile: That’s very cool, I think we talked about BR on the board before. I think Greg Graffin even teaches at UCLA.

2 Likes

Great job @Chrishasheart!
Congratulations! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @Wave! :slight_smile:

How are you today? Have you moved into the new place yet?

2 Likes

I’m doing pretty good today @Chrishasheart.
Going to slowly start moving in to my new place starting this week!
Kind of excited about it!

3 Likes

That’s awesome! I want to move too, I might use the opportunity of going to a university to do that.

2 Likes

that’s a very good start!

1 Like

I actually somehow passed organic chemistry at one of the UC campuses while I was psychotic and unmedicated and hearing voices, but I had to retake each quarter of it if I remember correctly. It was really hard and since i got bad grades I couldn’t possibly get a job in any biology related class at this point.

1 Like

Cool man keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Very strange and freaky this popped up.: I just took my Biology exam #2… wtf?!