Biolab in London... is it worth it?

Hi, sorry to call on you again! I am wondering about Biolab. This is a scientific laboratory in London that tests for every nutrient deficiency under the sun specifically for schizophrenia. It purports to significantly help schizophrenia but I can’t afford it because it’s nearly four thousand pounds. However, if someone thinks it is not a con I might try to save up for the years to come… what do you think?

Sounds scammy to me. I wonder if they “just happen” to find this “deficiency” and then set you up for more expensive “treatments?” I wouldn’t waste my time nor money with this. Save your money for something else.

1 Like

Thanks Alien. I’m just so desperate for help. Latuda isn’t working on my paranoia and I feel hell bound and isolated whilst traumatized. Biolab seemed better than clozapin which comes with too many problems. I’d probably even be anxious days on end that my blood count would drop so I just can’t do it. Meanwhile I thought about a nutritionist… just entirely confused…

1 Like

I hear ya @mouse1977. Treatment resistant schizophrenia is something I’m battling right now. I just recently did the clozapine thing myself, hoping like hell it would be the answer. As just my luck would have it, I’m part of the 2% whose white blood cells vaporized. This stuff is a real pain in the ass, and I totally understand the reaching out to more exotic treatments as a source of recovery. I’m not in your shoes and I don’t know what your personal options are, but maybe try ECT? It’s an option staring me in the face right now.

1 Like

ECT sounds formidable. What if it belongs in the dark ages? I mean does it traumatise the brain and shock you into memory loss. I’d probably do it if I was suicidal with nothing left but what if the effects are short lived. Mind you, I’ve never researched it. I had a meeting today with my care team. One is so unfriendly that I asked her to sign a form for me as a guarantor. She wouldn’t but did under duress except she wouldn’t put herself down as friend, she wanted nurse. Then, my Therapist said I was clearly unhappy with Therapy and ended it. All he does is discuss his own family. Now there’s nothing left. Just me and medication which doesn’t help. To top it off I heard I am going to hell and bad stuff people think of me. I have faith in God but occasionally I lose all faith.

I wouldn’t put your trust in these Biolab people. You sound like your doing well, you still have insight. This illness is like being blind. One thing what clicked with me once was to remind myself I can’t see reality. I wish I could remember this more often.

1 Like

Bio Lab is a scam, they make all these claims but have no research to back it up outside their own testing. In fact a couple people I know who live in the UK researched them a few months ago in an attempt to see if it was legit, and no other scientific study group has been able to duplicate their results, but because of the way they phrase their science, they don’t need to back it u because it isn’t ‘medicine’ its ‘supplements’.

1 Like

Thanks that’s an extremely good point…

was that a three eyed fish…

1 Like

I gave up sugar and i have no more voices

1 Like