Big 6 are............... Fasoracetam and Coluracetam and Abilify and L-theanine and Melatonin and Seleigiline

Big 4/four for Schizophrenia.

Well I couldn’t read all your posts and the reason being " I can’t read " and I did post why " I can’t read " somewhere in this forum. The reason is simple, my Brain is damaged because of the Birth defect called Paranoid type Schizophrenia. Both my Working memory and Long term memory are seriously damaged and Delusions are controlled by high doses of anti-psychotics and high doses of Olanzapine gave me permanent Depression and Violent thoughts and now I use Abilify and I ordered L-theanine and Melatonin.

Melatonin for sleep. With Abilify I can’t sleep.

L-theanine high doses means ZERO POSITIVE Symptoms.

Abilify is currently the best anti-psychotic and I don’t know the latest Carprizole is better or not. If Cariprazole is better than Abilify then Cariprazole is the best but its Generic is not yet available and I don’t know when its generic will be available in India.

I used large doses of nootropic Noopept and it upgraded my brain, upgrade in a sense Consiousness was improved.

Recently I used Fasoracetam+Coluracetam very very low doses and the UPGRADATION of CONSCIOUSNESS is a lot higher than Noopept and I realized I must take L-theanine so I ordered it and I will get it in the next 10 days.

I used L-theanine in the past and even though Noopept helped me I didn’t had better brain.

Fasoracetam+Coluracetam completely made me Consious/aware/gave-me-presence-of-mind and I ordered L-theanine.

I started abilify two days ago and I couldn’t sleep so I ordered Melatonin.

I used SSRI Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibiter 40 mg for a month and didn’t notice any changes so I quit taking it. I realized Selegiline gave me best relief from Depression. Selegiline is the best medicine to live longer and for depression and add on for Parkinson disease and good for brain function and a good antioxidant action too.

The gap between Prozac/Flauxitine and Selegiline should be 5 weeks so I will buy Selegiline on September 15th and start using it. When I used Selegiline I felt awesome but my brain is so damaged that I never understood what is good. My brain is always consumed by delusions.

After taking Fasoracetam+Coluracetam I realized I must take Abilify+L-theanine+Melatonin+Seleigiline and these four are big four for Schizophrenia.

Everybody reacts to meds differently.
Glad you found a solution that helps you.

2 Likes

These big four make me close to normal person. Big six/6 Fasoracetam+Colutacetam.

I used four or five different anti psychotics and never had a problem so I think I am tolerant to most of the drugs.

Seem to recall you have posted you have found “the cure” before. Hope it all works out for you regardless.

Yes, everybody’s brain chemistry is different. What may work for you is likely to send me into psychosis and big time

2 Likes

Yup back then I had feeble brain and now I’m electrified… thanks to Fasoracetam+Coluracetam.

Big 6 are… Fasoracetam+Coluracetam+Abilify+L-theanine+Melatonin+Seleigiline.

Yes - you’ve posted that you’ve “found the cure” before. So please don’t post these types of exaggerated messages to people here.

Psychosis naturally ebbs and flows (gets worse and then goes away for a while) - so just because you feel better for a few months may have nothing to do with the supplements - so please don’t jump to conclusions.

I wouln’t get too positive on these trials you’re doing unless you’ve been stable for a year or two.

Please don’t get people’s hopes up un-necessarily and mislead people into wasting money.

These “tests” of different supplements are really not tests - since experiments with a “sample size” of 1 (one) (yourself that is) really don’t mean much.

My recommendation is just to look for the good science behind medications and supplements and not just randomly try things that some people might talk about on the internet.

6 Likes